ozfire turned two this weekend. he’s the youngest son of friends and we had wonderful time at his birthday party this morning. i brought my camera, but completely forgot to take any pictures of the beautiful people there.
as i was remembering back to his birth it made me think about my life and wonder where we were two years ago in january of 2010…
- i was about three months pregnant.
- i had just found out about my tumour and on the morning of ozfire’s birth, i had my second appointment with my neurologist.
- i was on tylenol 3’s for the headaches and feeling so guilty while thinking about my unborn babe, my wee lion.
- i was being referred to a high risk OB at the big hospital out of town, but i was able to keep my midwives on for support… LUCKILY!!!
- we were living in another city, anxiously saving money for a down payment for a house in the city we currently live in.
- bear was almost two, still in diapers, learning to talk, napping in the afternoons and clueless about the baby who was coming to rock our world.
- dear hubby was working at a fairly new job and things we’re going well.
- unbeknownst to us, it was the beginning of the most stressful year of our lives.
|all of the above pictures of bear were taken in january 2010.|