for today’s THEME THURSDAY i’ve pulled together some handy household resources. Sometimes the house cleaning just gets away from us and that’s okay. If it happens often it can be worth looking into someone like ServiceMaster of Lake Shore to help you deal with it. In the meantime I’ve come up with some tips and tricks that work well for all sorts of problems that may arise in your home, from pesky stains to frustrating houseflies to ridding odours. plus, all of these easy solutions are kid and pet friendly and won’t hurt your bank account! GOTTA LOVE THAT! remember that keeping your home clean is important to your families health so keeping on top of everything is impreitive. if you’re not able to find the time to clean with everything that’s happening in your life, there’s no shame in getting a House Cleaner Marietta. for now though, here is my list of stuff that can make your cleaning life easier:
i organized the list by rooms in your home.
- here’s the ultimate cookwear cleaning guide, from the tipnut.
- how to clean a dishwasher, from tidy mom.
- how to get those pesky, crusty, burnt food stains off your glass top stove from so not betty.
- how to descale your shower head from a real housewife.
- how to unclog drains with baking soda from tipnut.
- instructions on how to fold those darn fitted sheets from the one and only, martha stewart.
- here’s a how to store sets of sheets from storage and glee.
- how to make your own linen waters spray from craftstylish.
- take a look at these vacuum reviews to make sure you have the best one for really getting all of that dirt out of the carpets.
LAUNDRY AND STAINS:
- how to make your own oxy clean from creatively domestic.
- how lemon can boost your wash cycle from yummly.
- several fantastic uses for vinegar in your washing machine and laundry from ask anna.
OUTSIDE SPACES/ GARDEN/ BUGS:
- try cinnamon in the sandbox to keep bugs out, from 366 days of pinterest.
- how to rid those always annoying house flies from step by step guide to everything.
- here’s a tip on how to repel ants in outdoor spaces like patios, from martha stewart. Alternatively, you could just call Terminix maryland, or wherever you’re based, pest control.
SMELLS & STINKS & SPILLS:
- getting the musty smell out of second hand thrift items from the art of doing stuff
- how to clean up nail polish spills from baby centre.
- a natural air freshner using lemons and water from yummly.
let me know if you have any tips or tricks i can add to this list.
i’m also working on an organizational post!