i found some old white sheets in the basement and decided to get crafty just in time for halloween. this is a super simple, super quick project, but super spooky too!
- old sheets or fabric of your choosing
- thread, needle
- to give the fabric a rougher, spookier look i tore the sheet into squares
- i gathered whatever was left over and made little bundles, that i tied into head shaped balls
- i sewed on the faces free hand with a needle and red thread, super quickly. the less precise they look, the better i think
- i held the fabric tightly to make the fabric taught and flat, making it easier to sew
quick and easy and perfect for halloween!
i made a small round-up of spooky halloween decorations that can be found HERE. some of those projects were the inspiration to this ghost!