- tube like containers like toilet paper rolls, yoghurt containers, etc
- various colours of tissue paper
- duct tape & string
- scissors, glue, markers, stickers, paper, sparkles
- glue toilet paper rolls together
- decorate the outside of the tube; use your imagination and get creative!
- cut tissue paper into strips (about 2cm’s wide)
- cut the end off a container that has a bottom. cover sharp edge with duct tape, if necessary
- glue tissue paper strips to one end of tubes. this will be the bottom of the wind tube
- make three holes at the opposite end of the tissue paper and tie string through them. this is the top and tie the three string together at the ends, so that the wind tube can be hung
do you think this craft project is something your kids might be interested in?